Sunday, March 3, 2013

Potty Cover: disposable toilet seat covers for kids- A review






Potty training has been a recent on and off adventure in my house. I'm fine with setting my son on our toilet at home as I know what germ may touch the seat, but public toilets have always made me a bit nervous. You never know who has been in the seat before and what germs they may or may not have. Then I received PottyCovers to try and review and I will never be nervous about public toilets again!

PottyCover is a toilet seat cover designed with children in mind. Rather than just covering the seat with a flimsy piece of paper, it surrounds the seat in non-woven fabric with a layer of plastic that creates a waterproof barrier between the child and seat. So you no longer have to try and wipe off unknown watery substances off of the seat in an attempt to remain dry and germ free. To make them even better, PottyCovers are disposable and come wrapped individually to fit easily into a purse or even a pocket.

 While PottyCovers were designed with kids in mind, they are great for everyone who wants to remain germ free when they use public restrooms.

 You can find PottyCovers at Amazon.com, EBay, all Buy Buy Baby stores around the country, and select Bed Bath & Beyond stores. They sell for $5.99.

 You can find more info at www.PottyCovers.com.


All opinions in the post are mine and mine alone. The product information included was provided by PottyCovers. All pictures included are taken by me unless noted otherwise. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment