I have found a love in Q-tips® Precision Tips.
They are quite possibly perfect accessory for anyone who wears make up or likes to
paint their nails.
Here are a few tips for using Q-tips® Precision Tips in your life
- After applying eye liner, the tips are amazing for helping you make sure your lines are perfect, or for smudging them up depending on the look you want to achieve.
- When applying lipstick, apply the lipstick to the precision tip first, them apply to your lips. It will help ensure that your lip color is perfectly filled in.
- After painting a base coat, you can use Q-tips® Precision Tips for creating cool designs in a secondary color.
- If you ever have issues with the crappy applicators that come with eye shadow? Now you can use Q-tips® Precision Tips to get more precise lines, color, and designs for eye popping eye make up.
- You can use Q-tips® Precision Tips to help create the perfect French manicure on your fingers and toes by using the precision tips to keep your lines perfect and keep the polish from bleeding.
- Q-tips® Precision Tips make it easy (and inexpensive) to change up your eye liner colors. All you have to do is pick your desired eye shadow color, dip the tip of the Q-tips® Precision Tips into water, rub sideways onto the shadow (make sure it's sideways to keep the precision tip), then use the tip to draw on your new eye liner color!
Those are all of the Q-tips® Precision Tips that I have for now, but will add more as I discover new ones!
Want to learn more about Q-Tips? Check out their website HERE
I received this product for free to try from Influenster.com. All opinions in this post are mine and mine alone.