Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash: a review

Thanks to Influenster, I was chosen to try out a great new product that not only could be used on every member of my family, but would reduce the amount of products we use in the shower, reduce the amount of waste we had, and make our foot print a little smaller.

What was the great new product you may ask? Well, Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash, of course! 

What is so great about Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash?
Well, let me tell you. First, because it both cleanses your hair & skin, the amount of products that you need in the shower is decreased. What this means for you is less clutter, less decision making, less waste in the dump and a cleaner world. It's true that it may not reduce waste by a lot, but it is definitely a start to improving our world. 

Another great aspect?
 It is gentle on all skin types (we use it on my 19 month old with out any issues), leaves tour skin super soft after without masty residue, and the smell is subtle and gender neutral, so you can use it on every member of your family (see what I mean about reducing that waste?).

You know what else?
It works great as a substitute for shave gel or shaving cream as well! I haven't had to buy shaving cream for shaving my legs since I received Ivorys 2-in1! (I know, again with that reducing waste & clutter).

Ok, ok. I know what you're thinking. 
This product is too good to be true. 
What about the price? 
Obviously something that handles more should cost more, right?
Well, let me tell you, priced at just $3.49 for a 24oz bottle it is competitively priced with other body washes, and since most other body washes don't cleanse hair as well, it is an incredible deal! Think about all of those bottles of shampoo you don't have to buy for your family now (and the money you get to keep in your pocket)!

I think the only real downside is for those of us with color treated hair. As of right now, Ivory 2-in-1 isn't formulated for color treated hair. So it isn't going to do much to keep your new color looking fresh.

All in all, Ivory 2-in-1 is a fantastic product for the shower, for our lives and for the environment!

Still not sure about Ivory 2-in-1?
Head on over and check out this video from Ivory for everyone who is still clinging to their regular body wash
Video li: http://on.fb.me/ZCaoin

Feel free to head on over to Ivory's Facebook page & let them know what YOU think of 2-in-1 (or any of their products really).



I received products for free to test and review from Influenster.com. 
All opinions in the above post are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment