Monday, July 14, 2014

After a year away, I am finally back!

I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last post/review. So much has happened since then. With out a computer, it became overwhelming to try and keep up with regular posts so I gave up on trying to review products and decided to try and focus more on my family. 
Here is a small recap of the last year:
I celebrated my 26th birthday.
We found out that we were expecting our second little boy, Squirrel.
We celebrated Moose's second birthday.
We got out of the crummy living situation, into a new house and a much better situation.
I gave birth to little Squirrel (I'll write an announcement with his birth story later).
And now I finally have a computer up and running.

Now I can finally start writing about my family, 
get involved in writing reviews again,
try to build my readership,
host some giveaways,
etc, etc, etc.

I'm so excited to be back in the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment