Saturday, September 13, 2014

Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer Review


I love taking both of my boys out to go do things and let them explore the world around them. 
One thing i dread is dragging the bulky diaper bag around with us,
Don't get me wrong, I love my diaper bag, But with a change of clothes for Moose, 2 for Squirrel, a diaper for Moose in case of accident and enough diapers to get us through a day for Squirrel, the diaper bag gets a bit heavy. Especially when we go places, like the zoo for a few hours and I don't need to take everything with us inside (but need to have it for the rest of the day).
I just figured that a heavy diaper bag everywhere would be something to live with until I found the Children 'n Us stroller organizer (www.childrennus.com). 
At first, I thought that it looked small and wondered how on earth it was going to hold what I need for 2 kids, even for a small trip. But when I decided to give it a test run I was surprised how much it really holds. 

At first, I tried it with just diapers. 
The picture shows six size 1 and seven size 2 diapers! 


Since there was still room, I added in two 3-6 month sleepers.


Amazingly, there was STILL room for more and the top was able to close perfectly.



One of the nice things about the organizer is that it can go on a stroller, bike, in the car, on a shopping cart, etc, etc, etc. The options are endless!
And if you need to make the loops smaller or bigger to fit on different things, they are adjustable!

I tried it on our Peg Perego and it it is so much lighter than strapping the huge diaper bag on. I no longer have to worry about the stroller flipping over if 35 pound Moose isn't in it. 



As if that isn't enough for you. the stroller bag has a front pocket for your cell phone, a Velcro pocket for pacifiers or other small items, and 2 insulated bottle pockets on each side for your child's drinks, parents' drinks, or both!

The stroller organizer comes with a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't happy with it and their customer service is very quick to respond should a problem arise. 
And for those who love to celebrate small business, this is definitely the company to buy your organizer from!

If you want to purchase your own stroller organizer, you can do through amazon.com by clicking here: http://www.amazon.com/Super-Stroller-Organizer-Strollers-Investment/dp/B00KJ6A1FE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: