Thursday, December 4, 2014

6 month check in!

Squirrel goes in for his 6 month well baby check this afternoon and for once in his short life, I am not dreading seeing what he weighs. 
He has been doing so well and eating like a champ that I am looking forward to it with hope and excitement. I know that he should be somewhere between 15 and 16lbs at this point which puts him anywhere between the 8.5 and 21 percentile on the weight charts. 8.5 isn't what I was hoping he would be at when we started the formula in September, but is a relief for me now since it means he is on the charts and just a short jump away from the 10th percentile. 
He is such a happy peanut most of the time, he loves to stand, jump, "fly", be talked to , played with. He loves our new puppy Joey
(I know, I forgot to introduce him), the cats, and Moose. 
He has the biggest pale blue eyes, little chubby legs and has started saying "mama". 

I can't wait to update later with how his appointment goes. No matter what, he has come so far, I can't help but smile and think about how bright the future is.




No comments:

Post a Comment