Monday, July 25, 2016

It's been a while

Looks like life got away from me again and it has taken getting some reviews to write to bring me back here. 
The last year and a half has been an adventure.
The last time I posted about family, Squirrel was only 6 months old.
So much has happened since then.

Squirrel started walking just shy of his first birthday and we celebrated with a small Winnie The Pooh shindig at our old house.

In the middle of 2015 we moved again.
(I know, I know, we move way too much)

And in September we got Joey a new friend named Hagrid

Who is now a moose
       
(can't forget how big Joey got)

Moose turned 4 in October and we celebrated with a Nightmare Before Christmas themed party complete with a DIY hanging Zero, Oogie Boogie cupcakes and Jack chocolate apples!
           


                           


In December, Moose started preschool and quickly shot to the top of his class.
He gets to start pre-kindergarten in the fall with the hopes he will move up to regular kindergarten in October when his birthday rolls around.

We lost my grandma unexpectedly in May and it reminded me of just how precious life is and how we need to let those we care about know that we love them as often as we can since we never know what day will be their last. 




Squirrel turned two this past May with a Lion King birthday and is such a crazy, smart kid.
Just like his brother, only in completely different ways.
It is amazing how different siblings can be.

It only took two years, but we are finally getting schedules built and I am slowly finding time here and there to do things for myself. 
I'm hoping to finally be able to set some time aside every couple of days to come and write updates and product reviews as I have them.

I do have a few products I'll be writing about over the next few days, so keep an eye out.

That's about it for now, so I'll just leave you all with some updated pictures of Moose and Squirrel from the last month or so. They are huge!

                                                              





No comments:

Post a Comment