Saturday, December 22, 2012

How time flies

I can't believe how quickly time flies. December has disappeared in a flash! The last month has been a difficult one in our house. 
Moose update: Until recently, Moose wasn't sleeping very well, so this momma has been fighting a constant state of fatigue. The last couple of days, he has been sleeping better, so momma has been sleeping a little better. He is cutting his third molar, has learned how to climb on new objects (like the couch), and his vocabulary is growing daily! He is getting so big and has almost outgrown his changing table and has almost outgrown some of the new clothes that he just got for his birthday. 

Home & life update: we got a beautiful Christmas tree that is decorated and gorgeous. It was the fastest, easiest tree shopping experience I have ever had. We agreed on the second tree that we looked  at! I'm looking at putting up decorations to make our house feel more like home, even though we don't have the tv the way we want it. I figure we can always move the frames around later if we need to. Our garbage disposal has stopped working recently, which makes doing dishes a huge pain in the butt. I'm hoping that my hubby can fix it soon. We got all of our Christmas shipping done, we just have a couple to put together & wrap before the big day. The living room and Moose's room have been rearranged a few times to accommodate Moose's ever growing toy pile and mess. I'm hoping that the last arrangement will allow the new toys to fit in without moving everything around even more. We have been having some problems with the van, the first we got fixed. For less than we were expecting, the second we have yet to figure out what is really wrong with it. It still works and that's all we really want right now.

Work & blogger update: look for more product review posts coming very soon. I was chosen by Influenster to receive the Holiday Vox Box and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. Once I start trying out the products, I will start the reviews! I was also contacted by a company and offered the opportunity to try their throatbdrops in both cherry and honey. I am also eagerly waiting for those to come in so I can review them as well! I am very excited to have great, new products to write about again! I have also been working hard on my Facebook shop, Moose & Co Creations. I have some really cute hats up for sale on it and am taking custom orders as well! I can do beanies with  Mohawks, Pom poms, animal faces, some character beanies, etc. the shop site can be found at http://Facebook.com/MooseCoCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment