Friday, November 30, 2012

Dino Lingo language program preview review

I was just able to watch a preview for a great language product for children from a company called Dino Lingo. Dino Lino offers DVDs, books, CDs, flash cards and online lessons that use colorful pictures and animation with cute, memorable characters to teach children a second language or to help them with the language you currently speak at home. They offer a huge variety of languages from the traditional French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, English and Russian that are seen in many schools, to some different ones such as Latin, Gaelic, Dutch, Swedish, Finish, Mandarin, Portugese and many, many more! From the 3 minute preview that I was able to watch with my 13 month old, I believe that Dino Lingo's language program would be a great way to teach a new language to a child, or to even learn a new language along side your child. It is the type of program that I would definitely buy for my child to help him become multilingual! 
You can check out Dino Lingo's website, great products and get a free trial of the video language lessons here: http://www.dinolingo.com/
Or you can check out all of the different language lessons on their YouTube page, found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/dinolingo


Note: I was not given a free product for my review. My review was written for a badge challenge with Influenster and is my own opinion. I was not requested to write any thing but my own personal opinion

1 comment: