Sunday, November 11, 2012

Boots No.7 beautiful skin night cream

After seeing Boots No.7 beautiful skin night cream on Influenster.com and all of the great reviews in it, I decided to run out and get some for myself to try. It is fantastic! I have combo oily and fairly dry skin and it tends to cause problems for me in the winter. I hopped that the reviews saying that it didn't make skin oily in the morning were correct since that is a problem that I have had in the past with night time skin creams. They definitely did not steer me in the wrong direction. My skin felt nice and smooth right after applying, no indication of being oily or dry and it stayed that way when I woke up in the morning! I was both amazed and pleased. The price is a bit high, but it beats spending the same amount or more on 20+ different products that may not work or living your life with bad skin.
You can check out Boots No.7 on their website: www.ShopBootsUSA.com
Or at many retail locations!


All reviews are my opinion and mine alone. I was not given any free products to try in exchange for this review. I purchased the product with my money, on my time based on positive recommendations from others who write product reviews for Influenster.com. I was not paid or offered free product for my review, I wrote it under my own accord because it is a great product the world should know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment