Thursday, November 29, 2012

Opening shop soon!

Those who know me know that I enjoy crocheting and have encouraged me to open my own etsy-like shop where I could sell my hats and other accessories. I made an attempt to open shop earlier this year, but I wasn't able to get the work done as a first time mom to a very young, very needy child. Now that my moose is older and more independent, I am going to try it again. Until I can get a hang of making everything quickly, I'm going to sell premade hats that can have things added on to them to help make my turn around time faster. I'm hoping to have the Facebook page up and running in the next week and get everything figured out to be able to make custom accessories in the first 3-6 months. As soon as I have the page up, I'll make sure to share it here for everyone to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment