Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel Review

Have you ever gone to the gym or the pool and wished that you had a smaller towel that not only helped you dry off fast, but did't stay wet, dripping everywhere hours after use?
 Maybe you've been caught trying to run to your car in the middle of an unexpected rainstorm only to find that you had nothing to help dry yourself off. 
 No matter the situation, if you have ever found yourself wishing you had a great travel towel that could not only help you dry off quickly, but dried out quickly rather than leaving a watery mess everywhere, then the Shandali Travel Towel is for you.


The Shandali Travel Towel is made of 100% microfiber which makes it ultra-absorbet and dries ten times faster than a normal cotton towel. 
How amazing is that?

It is incredibly light weight and comes with an attached loop for hooking onto just about anything for an active lifestyle.
 It folds up nice and small to fit into small spaces to save room in your bag for other important things, and because it is so lightweight, you won't even notice you are carrying it.


Washing is easy. 
It doesn't bleed so you can throw it in the wash with your regular laundry and then just use the convenient hook to hang dry. 

 The first time I used my travel towel, my 2 year old "Moose" was out playing in his pool. 
When he finished I realized that I had forgotten to grab his regular bath towel so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try the travel towel.
 I was not only able to get him dryer faster than with his regular towel, but I was able to get him more dry. 
No more wet little foot prints trailing through my house and no more dripping mess through my laundry room! 
I was so pleased that it saved me from having to clean the usual water mess off of the floor. 
It fit great in my diaper bag as well, which is filled to the brim with cloth diapers and changes of clothes for two children.

 The Shandi Travel Towel comes in two sizes, and three great colors so no matter your lifestyle, it can find a place in your home. 

The Shandali Travel Towel is an exclusive to amazon.com and comes with a hassle-free, 100% satisfaction, 30 day money back guarantee. 
So if, for any reason, you are not satisfied, you can get a full refund. You can purchase a Shandali Travel Towel or 5 for your home through this link here: 



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment