Thursday, January 10, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox Review 2: Goody Quikstyle Half Round Style Brush

One of the first products that I pulled out of my Influenster Holiday VoxBox was the Goody QuikStyle Half Round Brush. I was both amused and skepticle at first. The brush looks a bit funny with the microfiber bristles in between the regular brush bristles. I was skepticle of whether the microfiber would really reduce the amount of water in my freshly eased hair by 30%, but as a person who tends to have wet hair for hours after a shower, I was more than happy to give it a chance.
I was extremely excited to try the brush out after my shower and was so happy to discover that The QuikStyle brush did just as it promised. My hair had significantly less water than it usually does and was completely dry much faster than it has ever been in the past. I don't think I would have bought it if I had been shopping for myself before, but now that I have tried it, I won't use any other brush! It is one of those great products that you want everyone to know about! 2 thumbs way, way up to Goody for their QuikStyle Brush!



*note: I was provided the Goody QuikStyle brush from Influenster in the Holiday VoxBox to try and review. I was not paid to write a review on my blog, nor was I told what kind of review to write. All opinions in this post are mine, and mine alone. 

The picture above is not my work, it was found on pinterest.com and the original can be found at this link: http://pinterest.com/pin/8957948005997. If you would like me to remove the picture, please let me know and I would be glad to take it down.








No comments:

Post a Comment