Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops: A Review

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops is a great brand of throat drops that has been soothing American throats for over 140 years. One of the first things I read and loved about the company is not only have they been around a long time (since 1870!) but they are also made in America! The second thing that I loved was the refillable puck that is so easy to take anywhere during cold season. It closes nice & tight so there is no worry about it popping open unexpectedly and spilling everywhere. 
When I opened the case and tried the wild cherry flavored (my favorite!) throat drops, hubby and I were pleasantly surprised. Not only do the throat drops have great taste (they remind me of cherry cool-aid) but the softish, chewy texture is great compared to the hard drops of other brands. It gave my mouth something to focus on besides trying not to crunch the typical throat drops that are found in stores. I've had to hide part of our drops to keep my husband from eating them like candy, they are so yummy.
Another great thing is that because they taste great, they are easy to give children and are safe for everyone over age three! For those who are calorie conscious, each drop is only 5 calories! No worries about spending all of your allotted calories on making your throat feel better. 
Next time you have a sore throat and need some relief, look for Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops, great American made experience of yummy, chewy, throat relieving drops.

*Note: I was supplied with Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops to try and review by Pine Bros. company. I was not paid for my review and all opinions are my own. 
The photos included in my post are not mine and were provided to me to use in my review post by Pine Bros. company.

No comments:

Post a Comment