Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oh this crazy, beautiful life...

I love being a stay at home/ work from home mom, but wow does it get overwhelming at times. Hubby and I haven't had a "date night" since the last Dark Night was in theaters, I haven't had a girls day since before Moose was born (15 months ago!), making hats to sell, keeping up with the housework and playing with Moose gets a bit crazy at times. 
I have definitely had my fare share of melt downs after Moose has gone to bed over sheer exhaustion and knowing that I still have some type of work to do. 
Regardless of it all, I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. 
The smiles on my little boys face, his giggles, all of the snuggles, kisses and hugs can make any bad day melt away. 
Can make any stress seem insignificant.

I am excited that this weekend, my mom and sister are coming to watch moose for hubby and I to get out and at some point later this year one of my friends will finally get a chance to watch Moose for us to get out again. 
I am excited that we will be celebrating 2 years of married life and 4 years together later this year (February 28 and June 28 respectively).
That we get another year of watching our little boy grow, learn and explore.
That we have another year for our love for each other to grow.
That hopefully soon, I will be able to find a way to better balance my hat business and taking care of the house.

I'm excited to experience this crazy year and to see where life takes us in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment