Thursday, January 10, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox Review 5: Kiss Nail Dress

When I saw the Kiss Nail Dress in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox, I had to laugh. I paint my nails on occasion, but it usually chips and looks horrible within a day or two so I don't do it very often. I wasn't sure how nail stickers were going to hold up any better than polish. I figured that they would peel and be off within minutes of hand washing dishes or playing with my son. I also never put designs on my nails because the work of getting them on when they get destroyed so quickly. Sine these didn't require extra work for the design, they were more desirable than other nail designs I have seen.
They weren't too difficult to put on, even for tiny fingers like mine (I have a size 5 ring finger). I had to do a little trimming on a couple of the nail stickers to make them fit properly, but it only took about 10 mins from start to finish. Not having to wait for them to dry was very nice with a small child, no worry about smearing paint on my child or on any of our furniture. They peel off easy, no need for fingernail polish remover to get them off and because they are stickers, there is no nasty chemical smell.
They work great for both fingers and toes, and with a large selection of great designs, you can have both a cute, quick manicure and pedicure when you don't have the time or money to go to the salon to have them done. Or, if you are like me and prefer to stay out of the salon all together.
Kiss Nail Dress is a must have for my house hold.



* Note: I was given the above product from Influenster in the Holiday VoxBox to try and review. I was not paid for or asked to write any particular type of review. All opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment