Thursday, January 10, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox Review 4: NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City

As a girl who loves lipgloss, it made my day to see the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox. Not only do I love lipgloss, but I adore nude glosses since they go with everything. 
NYC's Liquid Lipshine is great lipgloss, it isn't sticky like a lot of other lipglosses are and it smells amazing. They come in an array of great shades to acommodate every skin color, life event, and mood.
 NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine has become my new favorite lipgloss and the only one I will buy. My goal is to collect one of ever color they carry for every mood and event!



*note: I received the above product from Influenster to try and review. I was not paid for my review, required to write any type of review. All opinions are mine and mine alone.
The picture included in the post is not mine. It was found on pinterest.com and the link can be found here: http://m.pinterest.com/pin/89579480059974231/
If the pictures is yours and you want me to take it down, please let me know and it will be removed promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment