Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Halloween House Party!

I got picked to host a House Party from houseparty.com today! A Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Halloween House Party to be exact! I’m really excited since Moose will actually be able to enjoy the festivities and it will be a great way to show off our little place to our friends and family that still haven’t seen it. As if I needed even more on my plate to think about and craft, I’m already thinking up ideas for party décor, food to cook and some fun drinks we can have available. It is going to be fairly small, 10-15 people total, but I seriously can’t wait! The party is going to bring in the end of both October and a very busy string of weekend events for a while. Halloween is one of both mine and my hubby’s holidays so it will be awesome to be able to celebrate in style with some help from houseparty.com.
You can find the link to houseparty.com here: Houseparty.com
And to my party details to follow along here: My Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Halloween House Party

1 comment: