Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Taking a break from the party scene

After filling our weekends with birthday parties and football games, and not getting very many people RSVP to the Halloween House party, I decided to contact house party.com and ask them to send the kit to another member. I was honored to be picked to throw a house party and very excited to start planning for my very first houseparty.com party, but after giving it some great thought, decided it would be better to bow out gracefully than to throw a mediocre house party that doesn't meet the integrity of the site, doesn't do the product justice, and isn't an example of the type of party that I can really throw. I am sad that I will no longer be holding the party, but I am hopeful that I will be chosen to hold another in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment