Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

One year ago today, at 9:56 in the morning, my little Moose was born at 39 weeks! He was 8lbs 13oz and 21 inches long with 10 fingers, 10 toes, dark blonde/light brown hair, big blue eyes, super alert and completely perfect. It is so hard to believe how quickly the last year has gone by. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Today, he is walking, has a good vocabulary for his age, is a master climber, 31 inches long, weighing in at 20.5lbs, with light blonde hair and green hazel eyes. I love my moose from the bottoms of my feet to the top of my head. Happy Birthday baby boy!

I'm going to be absent a lot through Saturday as I am preparing for Moose's first birthday party on Saturday. I'll try to do a couple of posts in between then, but if I don't, that's where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment