Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake (Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox part 3)

I was very excited to see and light the Bathans Body Works Mini Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake. I have a love affair with candles, especially ones with great scents, and the Pumpkin Cupcake scent did not disappoint! I'm not completely sure why a candle would be in a beauty blogger box since it doesn't have much to do with beauty products. My best guess would be that it was included because it comes from Bath and Body works, which is a beauty product company and it was a nice treat for the bloggers. I know I am definitely enjoying my candle!
I absolutely love the Pumpkin Cupcake smell. It has a great smell for both fall and for the upcoming holidays. Usually small, one wick candles don't have much of a scent, but this one is great. It gives off a light scent when just sitting on the counter top and gives off a nice, powerful scent for such a small candle, which was a nice surprise.
The mini candle is an adorable size and would make the great addition to any present, as part of a prize pack at a party or event, as just a small prize at a party or event, or even a great addition to any home. The small size is great for even the most cramped space and it gives off the scent of a candle twice it's size, so even those smallest spaces can smell great with the help of the mini candle!
I definitely recommend running to a Bath and Body Works near you and checking out the Mini Candle and finding a scent or two (or three) that you enjoy!

For those who want a bigger candle, they also offer a 3 wick candle option in the same great smells!

All opinions in this post are mine, and mine alone. I was given a free product from Influenster.com to review and tell the world about. I was not paid for my review, nor was I asked to write a positive review. I write reviews true to the product that I am given to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment