Friday, October 26, 2012

It's finally here!! Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox Review part 1

I am so excited to announce that on Friday, October 19, I received my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox!
I was so excited to get home that night to find my box waiting for me in my mail box. I ripped it open as soon an I got upstairs to see what goodies awaited me and I was not disappointed. Inside the box, I received:
• Goodie Simple Style Spin Pins: retails at $7.29
• NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custon Compact: retails at $4.99
• Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake: retails at $3.50
• Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream: retails at $6.00 for a full sized 6oz bottle
• KISS Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit: retails at $5.99
• EBOOST powder packet: retails at $28 for a box of 20 effervescent powders, $39 for a box of 30 effervescent powders, $39 for a box of 12 shots

Since I got home so late, I didn't get a chance to try all of the products out, but was and am so excited to try everything out in the next couple of weeks, blog about them here to let everyone know about all of the wonderful products that I received, to write reviews and answer questions about them on Influenster.com and tell all of my friends and family about them.

Stay tuned for product reviews from the box over the next 2 weeks!


All opinions in this post are mine, and mine alone. I received the above products for free from Influenster.com to review and spread the word about. I was not paid to write reviews, nor was I asked  to write a positive blog review. Any positive reviews are my honest opinion about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment