Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Birthday Parties and Halloween Costumes

Moose's birthday was a success! We had a great turn out of friends and family, ate lots of good food (and had tons of left overs), and Moose got a ton of amazing presents from all (he is sitting on the floor playing with them as I type). It was great getting together with friends and family, and getting to see people that I haven't seen in a while. Moose had a blast running around, visiting people, playing with the kids, playing with all the toys, and eating.
I have also finished Moose's Halloween costume! It has been all put together and fitted to him. I am so excited to really show it off this weekend at his cousin's 2nd birthday party and again at our Halloween party in the 27th, and on Halloween! It is going to get lots of wear! I am working on putting together a stuffed Toothless for him to carry around and have almost finished that as well! I'm thinking about getting some more fabric and trying to make me a Halloween costume as well, but I haven't decided yet. Hooray for progress though! 

I'll post pictures from the party and Moose's costume as soon as my email and blogger start cooperating!

No comments:

Post a Comment