Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A new car for the mommy!

I am so excited! I found out last night that I should be getting my new-to-me mini mom van on Friday! I didn't think it was going to happen until Moose's birthday party in a little over 3 weeks. I am seriously so excited to not have to drive around my current car soon. My little, dumpy 94 Ford Tempo has so many problems and is so tight with Moose's car seat that I have been ready to get rid of it since he arrived. I'm so thankful and lucky to have amazing family members who are making this work for hubby and I so our little family can be more comfortable (and they get the perk of a gas friendly car once the Tempo is fixed).
Today is going to be a busy day, with lots to do, so I'm going to cut this post short so I can run to the store and start into my chores. Happy Wednesday all! See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment