Saturday, September 15, 2012

Getting your monies worth! (a review)

I love buying from mom run stores, but I'm always afraid that I won't get something that is the quality I'm expecting for the price I am paying. BellaVia jewelry (http://www.etsy.com/shop/BellaViaJewelry?ref=si_shop) definitely made, and exceeded, my expectations with these gorgeous earrings. BellaVia is run by Heather, a super sweet and very talented lady. She sells amazing jewelry that is great quality, and one of the best thigs about her shop is that if you don't see a color or style you like, you can contact her for a custom piece.
The first time I heard of BellaVia was in an auction hosted by another amazing mom run shop (Eggo in the Oven: http://www.eggointheoven.etsy.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/EggoInTheOven?refid=17) and I was intrigued by a pair on leaf cascade earring in silver and gun smoke. Immediately, I went to her etsy shop to see what all she was offering for sale. I was hooked from there.



I had to put in a bid for the cascade leaf earrings, not only did I love them, but I thought they would make a great birthday present for my mom. I soon entered in a bidding war and eventually chose the buy it now option so I didn't loose them. I'm so glad I did!
Rather than just gun smoke and silver, I chose to add in copper and love the extra pop of color.


When the earrings arrived in the mail, I couldn't wait to see them. Needless to say, I was impressed! They were worth every penny! The leaves almost have a feathery look to them which I love and know my mom will love as well. I was tempted to put them on, but managed to restrain myself and settle for pictures.
I love the look of the earrings so much, I am in the process of picking out some jewelry for myself  and I plan on holiday and birthday shopping from BellaVia in the near future!


Note: All opinions in this post are mine, and mine alone. I was not given a product nor was I asked to write a review. This post was written simply because I purchased an amazing product from a great small business that I felt people should know about. The product mentioned in this review was purchased in full by me. The pictures in this post were taken of the product I purchased, by me and do not belong to anyone else. I have not included and pictures that do not belong to me.
Multimedia Message

No comments:

Post a Comment