Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh the joys of teething...

Moose is teething. He has been working on teeth 7 and 8 for about a month now, and at 10.5 months old, they are finally getting close! The down sides that he isn't his usual happy self. He's been fussy and clingy a lot during the last week, he wants mommy most of the time and doesn't want to give me many breaks, and he has been running a fever on and off. Add on the walking he decided to start 3 weeks ago, and getting into all the cabinets (we aren't allowed to drill holes in the cabinets for locks) and there has been a lot of fun play and temper tantrums in our house. It definitely doesn't leave much room for getting product made and learning to use my sewing machine. At the end of the day, when I look at him sleeping, I'm reminded that it is all worth it and I cling to the last of the baby Moose as he quickly turns into toddler Moose before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment