Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mommy on the move (and possibly a stay at home job)!

I am officially a mommy on the move and loving the idea of it! Yes, idea of it. I have yet to actually drive the new-to-me van, although hubby has driven it plenty the last couple of days. I can't wait to get behind the wheel and feel the wind in my hair without the fear that my transmission is going to give out at any moment. It's amazing how relaxing it is to have a vehicle that has no real issues.
And another great thing for our family, I may have a part time, work from home job as a transcriber for a writer with a local newspaper. It would be perfect for right now, a couple of hours a day, a couple of days a week. Perfect! Plenty of time for everything I'm currently doing, but I'll be contributing a bit to our household in a whole new way. The biggest plus is that little man won't have to go to daycare, so there won't be a lot of money going out! Gosh, I'm so excited! I really hope it all works out!!

Have you ever had one of those days where everything was going right? Anything you were ever extremely excited for?

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm so excited for you :) What a great opportunity that has presented itself and you took the bull by the horns and grabbed on! Many of us either don't see the opportunity when they arise and unfortunately, they pass us by (all too often)! And it's such a win-win for you. More income and saving money on a sitter. Can't beat that! I do have days that all seems well on the homefront... but in the back of my mind I think "Something just has to go wrong!" I need to learn how to bask in the goodness of life and not dwell on the what if's (as they are endless!). Thanks for this upbeat and encouraging post! Hope to see you again this week for Link'N Blogs!

    Bloggy Love,
    Dawn @ With a Side of Thriftiness!

    ReplyDelete